Sunday, January 26, 2014

I think my colitis is getting worse :(

I think my colitis is spreading up to under my left ribs in my colon, because I have a constant sharp stabbing pain there and constantly bloated from it I still have the lower left pain from my colitis as well and I'm not constipated, since I poop every day a few times to all day everyday. Not to mention it is constant diarrhea from my colitis.
I take Apriso for my colitis.
It could be swelling of my spleen as well as something else, but I'm thinking it is my colitis getting worse. I am going to talk to the doctor on February 6, 2014 when I go in for a check up and find out what is going on with my left ankle from the x-ray's that were done this month. However, in my opinion, it doesn't look like anything *sighs* I mean it looks like it may be my arthritis getting worse :( If that is the case then it is spreading to my left knee as well *sighs* I am going to need some sort of pain management to deal with the pain between my arthritis and my colitis, because the tramadol and napraxon do nothing for either, much less both when they are acting up :/
For those that don't know what colitis is, you can read more about it at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)