Saturday, October 25, 2014

Grand Summit Apartments - Rate and be rewarded - ends October 29, 2014

For those of you that live in Greensboro, NC at Grand Summit Apartments, if you didn't already know, you can enter contests on the Grand Summit facebook page and have a chance at winning Starbucks gift cards so far. Hopefully they will add more rewards as the residents get more active on facebook and enter the contests they are doing.

I was the only person to enter the first contest they did for trying to guess the new community managers favorite sports team and team player on the team. So, I got rewarded for doing so with a Starbucks gift card for $15 :)


But the reason for this post is to let you know that if you are a current resident or a past resident of Grand Summit Apartments in Greensboro, NC, that if you head over to their page on Apartment Ratings right now, till October 29, 2014. You can get a $10 Starbucks gift card for giving an honest rating of the apartments.

I was the first one to do so and really did get a $10 Starbucks gift card for doing so :) 

I also worked on convincing my boyfriend to rate them as well so he could get a gift card too and he finally did a day or two later and the next day they came to our door and gave him his $10 Starbucks gift card :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)