Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Balloon Releasing for my Grandma Sally's Birthday





My Grandma Sally passed away on May 9, 2012 and her birthday was November 6th, and I still try and celebrate her birthday even though she passed away.

This year was her 3rd birthday in heaven and I wanted to try and cope with her passing and celebrating her birthday by releasing a balloon.

I plan on doing this every year now and she would be 83 this year.

I love you Grandma Sally. Hope to see you soon. Hope you had a great birthday in heaven.



It was hard for me to release the balloon for her, and I struggled with wanting to run after it and catch it as well as holding back crying while watching it float up to her to celebrate her 83rd birthday, but her 3rd birthday in heaven as well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)