Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hardly any pain right now...can it really be?

Well, I went to the doctor last Thursday, November 14, 2014, and ended up getting prescribed a muscle relaxer and just got it picked up tonight and took it around 7:30pm and realized the last hour or so, that my pain level has gone down in my left calf and in my back and in my colon where I have the constant lower left side pain and lower right sided pain (that has been constant since November 3, 2014).

My pain level is usually between a 2 and 5 for my colon pain from my colitis every day, so having it be lower or dull is really nice right now.

My calf pain ever since I got back from my weekend at Camp Carefree with my cousin this year has been about a constant 5 or 6 on the pain scale, so having it be pretty dull is really nice right now.

Right now, I hardly have any back pain going on as well and that causes me a 5 usually on the pain scale.

The thing causing me the most pain right now is my left knee and left ankle where my arthritis is really bad and it is at about a 7 on the pain scale.

I know this is probably not going to last long, but I can be hopeful that this new med will be a helpful thing to help with my constant chronic pain right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)