Friday, February 13, 2015

Update on my next colonoscopy and endoscopy date

My arm is bruised in a few places, because of where they tried to get to a couple of my veins yesterday. 


I ended up calling my GI doctor's office this afternoon, since I hadn't heard about when my procedure was going to be rescheduled for yet. 
My new colonoscopy and endoscopy date is set up for February 27, 2015 and I have to arrive at the hospital at 8:30 am. 
I'm hoping since, it is going to be at the hospital this time that they can find a vein on me, since they can use the help of a machine, if they need the extra help. Because if they can't find one and I have to redo the preparations again, I'm going to be really pissed off more, then I was yesterday.
I will keep you all updated on how things go this time from preparing for my procedure, to having it done and the results of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)