Saturday, January 21, 2023

Stressed out about when my lease ends at the end of June 2023

I really want my next place to be a long-term place I can call home and not have to worry about moving after a few months to a year. It isn't fun, it is stressful. My current lease ends at the end of June 2023 (my birthday 🎂 month) and I'm pretty sure I have to move when it ends, because the owners were talking about how they wanted to sell it before I moved in, but decided not to only because of the one roommate upstairs that wanted to stay here for her last year of college. I wish I had a friend (just one) that would be willing to get an apartment together for a couple years so I felt like I had a home again. I'm trying to figure out my realistic goals to work on the next few months (this year) that will get me ready for when my lease ends at the end of June. One of those has to be saving up the money to move, saving up the money for the next down payment on the next room (want something more then that though), and start looking for a new place/room now to see what's out there now. I need to try and avoid being close to my lease ending and not having a place till the last minute (like this last time) or not having a place at all (like in 2020). I don't want to be homeless or close to being homeless again. Its too stressful. Its times like this I wish I had a boyfriend to help with expenses and get a better living arrangement *sighs* but honestly not sure I want a boyfriend again yet...because I kinda like being single, but guys are kinda complicated as well *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)