Sunday, July 28, 2024

Today's walk ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️- 7/28/24



I struggled with going out and doing my walk today ๐Ÿ˜ž
But as you can see here, I did go out and go for my walk today ๐Ÿ˜Š


It was so pretty and nice outside today again as well.
I loved the weather today ๐Ÿ˜Š


Very enjoyable weather today.


No rain ๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒฆ anywhere on the map again today in the area ๐Ÿ˜


I loved that the humidity wasn't bad today as well. 
It makes it way more enjoyable to be outside enjoying the nice weather ๐Ÿ˜Ž


Here's how my walk went today. 
I did another 2 mile walk today ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think my first week back to working out went well, even though it was only 3 out of 7 days.
I can't wait to see how I do this next week with working out. I know it won't be easy to do because of the weather, but I plan to work around it if I have to and do an indoor workout instead.

2 comments:

  1. yay i'm glad you were able to motivate yourself to go for the walk ๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am glad I was able to as well :) Getting back on track working out is a big goal I want to stay on top of again and just in general.

      Delete

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)