Monday, July 29, 2024

Today's walk 🚶‍♂️ - 7/29/24



This is how my workouts last week went after it almost being 3 full months without working out.
I feel like it was a good week for getting back into my workouts again.


In a good space today and getting my walk in again today.


It is nice outside, but to me it looks a bit hazy out.
It is also a little bit humid, but the breeze today helps some with that.


Temperature for today is enjoyable.

As you can see, there is rain 🌧🌦 moving into the radar today.


It is a bit more humid today then the last couple of days 😟


Another 2 mile walk in today!
I was hoping for a 3rd mile, but didn't feel like I could make it happen today, but I will work up to 3 miles or more again at once soon.

2 comments:

  1. yaaaaay you're doing great 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I am trying to :) I am impressed with myself that after not working out for almost 3 full months, I'm even able to have the energy to do 2 mile walks right now.

      Delete

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)