Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy birthday G-ma Sally - 4th birthday in Heaven

Today is my G-ma Sally Sunderland's 4th birthday in heaven and it doesn't get any easier. I know she is looking down watching over me and guiding me and listening to me when I talk to her, which is quite a lot, but I wish she was still here on earth with me where I can call her and go visit her in person *sighs*

I miss her so very much and love her so very much.

I tried to do her birthday balloon releasing today, but the wind wasn't right for it, so I'm going to do it tomorrow for her.

Here is a sneak peek of the birthday balloon she will be getting from me this year up in heaven for her birthday this year and I will have another video of it as well and share it with you all as well.




As you can see the wind wasn't right for the balloon releasing today for my G-ma Sally's birthday. She would be 84 today!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)