Monday, November 9, 2015

New GI doctor visit today - Update

Had a visit with a new GI doctor today and it went good. Go back to see him on 12/8/15. Hoping we can figure out what to do about the colitis pain and how to calm it down, that way I can enjoy life a bit more then I am right now. Because right now being in severe pain, it is hard to enjoy daily life, because it is hard to get out of bed with the pain I'm in everyday. Will keep you all updated as I can.

But so, far I think I'm going to do well with this new GI doctor, so I'm hoping things continue to go well.

I also weighed in at 242 lbs. Which is surprising because I feel like I should weigh more then that, but then again, I am lucky to eat, because of my colitis :/ So, I guess I shouldn't be that surprised.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)